Invest in Tomorrow's Leaders. Today. Support the TwinWest Foundation.
Contribute to the TwinWest Foundation! You'll help make a real difference to people in our local communities, and you'll help ensure our region has a strong workforce and a healthy economy. The TwinWest Foundation funds scholarships for students of all ages pursuing various types of education - read more about our scholarships here.
The TwinWest Foundation relies on financial contributions from individuals and businesses to fund its scholarship programs, and welcomes any dollar amount. All corporate and individual gifts are tax deductible as provided by law. To make a contribution, you may:
2. Write a check to the TwinWest Foundation.
You can use these levels of giving as your guide:
Friends of the Foundation: Up to $499
Cornerstone Contribution: $500 - $999
Partnership Contribution: $1,000 - $2,499
Designated Scholarships: $2,500 and above
Businesses donating $2,500 or more may sponsor a Designated Scholarship in a specific field of study. As a Designated Scholarship donor, you can determine the criteria of the scholarship and participate in selecting the recipient.
3. Make a pledge through the United Way's workplace giving program.
In designating a United Way gift to the TwinWest Foundation, you can:
• Select a specific amount or a percentage of total giving.
• Contribute to your employer's United Way campaign.
• Leverage employee-matching benefits, if any.
Click here to make a contribution or view more information about the United Way’s designation policy.
The contribution form should be completed with this information:
TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Foundation
10700 Old County Road 15, Suite 170
Plymouth, MN 55441
4. Add a regular contribution to your company's annual TwinWest Chamber member investment. This is a quick, easy way to show your company's ongoing support of local students. To discuss making this type of investment, please call the TwinWest office at 763.450.2220.
Time and other resources
|Events & News|