About the Chamber
About the Chamber
TwinWest exists to champion GROWTH & PROSPERITY through catalytic leadership and dynamic partnerships.
- Inspiring Communities
- Investing in People
- Promoting and Protecting Business
TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Cornerstones
- Business Retention and Expansion & Community Advancement
- COLLABORATE with area businesses and governments to identify opportunities for GROWTH, develop solutions to enrich the environment for existing business and foster greater quality of life.
- Talent Development, Retention & Attraction
- Engage businesses, educational entities, foundations, governments, and the community to DEVELOP, ATTRACT and RETAIN a quality & diverse workforce for current and future economic growth.
- Small Business & Entrepreneur Support
- Provide VALUABLE support & programming to entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Public Policy & Advocacy
- ACTIVELY support pro-business legislation and oppose anti-business legislation on the local, state, and federal level. ENGAGE & REPRESENT businesses in the legislative process and communicate legislative activity to member and partners. We support policy that ENHANCES our community's assets to improve its attractiveness, livability, & health.
TwinWest get its drive, and its funding, from member organizations and stakeholders
When you choose the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce, you are joining over 750 other businesses, representing 50,000 business leaders who make up the voice of business in the west metro. As the chamber continues to grow, so do the benefits available to our membership.
The membership base is as varied as the issues impacting each of its businesses
TwinWest’s members represent a variety of businesses and industries, ranging from national and internationally renowned corporations and manufacturers, to home-based businesses and companies involved in the service and professional sectors.
TwinWest is reputably the most active chamber of commerce in the region, due in large part to a group of dedicated volunteers whose civic leadership serves our committees, our Board of Directors, our Foundation, and our many events and programs.
In 1984, TwinWest, as we recognize it today, was formed through the merger of several chambers of commerce. At the time, and ever since, TwinWest leaders have vowed to give up parochial differences and embrace the public policy advantages and networking opportunities of a Regional Chamber of Commerce. A history of representing the business community - that's TwinWest!