- What can I learn from a high-profile, successful, local business leader?
- Each luncheon, the Leadership Council works to bring in a local business leader who has a great story. Every speaker has a different message and journey to share and there are always countless takeaways. Use the lessons these business leaders have learned and apply it to your own professional or personal life. TwinWest's February Leadership Luncheon features Tim McNiff who spent 21 years at Kare 11. He recently transitioned to a PR company, Media Minefield, as their Executive Director of Media Relations.
- How do I get more involved with local nonprofits?
- Prior to our keynote speaker, TwinWest invites one of our valued nonprofit members to share more about their mission and what they are doing in our community. This allows you and your company to stay involved with the west metro community and learn about various opportunities to give back. For February’s luncheon, we will hear from Dan Narr, the Executive Director of Gilda’s Club which is a network of support where everyone living with cancer can come for social, emotional and psychological support.
- How do I meet like-minded business people to grow my network of connections?
- With approximately 75 attendees at each luncheon, there are opportunities to network prior to the speaker, with your table during lunch and after the event as well. You are encouraged to exchange business cards and expand your network!
February Leadership Luncheon featuring Tim McNiff, Media Minefield
Leadership Luncheon Series