Member Post: America Recycles Day - Electronics Recycling Event with Arc’s Value Village
Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 9:00am-12noon
What to Bring for FREE :
- Notebooks / Laptops
- Flat panel TVs / Flat panel monitors
- Computer accessories (mouse, keyboards, cords)
- Hard drives / Motherboards
- Modems, Routers, Hubs, Firewalls
- Scanners / Printers / Fax machines
- Cellphones / Smart phones / Telephones
- iPads / Tablets
- Calculators / GPS
- Stereo / Record Players / Speakers
- MP3 players / iPods / iTouch
- Random electronic hardware
- Ink and toner
- Batteries (inc. car and RV batteries)
What to bring for a CHARGE (fee noted below--cash or check accepted):
- CRT/Tube TVs & Monitors 25" and smaller ($15 per unit)
- CRT/Tube TVs & Monitors 26" and larger ($35 per unit)
- Console and Rear Projection TVs ($45 per unit)
- Large printers & copiers ($45 per unit)
- Microwaves ($15 per unit)
- Breakage fee for TVs and monitors ($10 per unit)
Tech Dump Details:
Tech Dump and Arc's Value Village partner on an electronics collection fundraiser event, open to all. It's a great way to conveniently and properly recycle your unwanted electronics, in celebration of America Recycles Day. De-clutter and support two local organizations!
What to expect when you come to an event:
- Drive up and follow the signs—you can just stay in your vehicle, and we’ll unload for you.
- Just like at our warehouse, the only items you’ll pay to recycle are the CRT/Tube TVs and monitors, as well as fluorescent bulbs. Read more about the items accepted.
- You’ll receive a tax deductible receipt and a grateful smile before you move on your way, light and free from unwanted gadgets!
- Then, we bring all of the items back to our warehouse for proper recycling and data destruction.