Online reviews are important...84% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. That is an AMAZING statistic! Reviews can really help drive and keep business.
We focused on online reputation a few months ago. In that blog, we explained what you can do to find where your business is being talked about, and what to do to make sure it stays positive.
Over half of consumers use Facebook as a place to learn about brands. The necessity of having an active Facebook page, as well as numerous reviews listed, is extremely important for your online reputation. Google is king! Having your name at the top of a Google search can help with great Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but if you don't have good reviews, none of that great SEO will necessarily matter.
According to Google, "business listings that had at least 3+ star reviews" took 41 out of 47 clicks. 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business. A great help, for a growing small business, is to get several reviews over the 3 star mark!
But how do you get those reviews to come?Having great reviews is one thing...but how do you get a person to LEAVE a review?
1. Expect feedback from clients. Let them know that their opinions matter, help you grow, and are the key to your success! Let them know early on in the project that you value their opinions and expect feedback at completion.
2. Make it simple. People do not have time. They may need reminders and even then, it may not happen. Odds are MUCH better if it's easy.
3. Review others. Have you had a good experience at the Grocery Store...find the manager. Was your banker, barista, retail person extra helpful....take a few minutes to find them online and let them know. If we all took the time to review, it would help out every small business in ways you can't imagine.
A few minutes of your time will translate into hours and hours of appreciation for a business and its customers.
Would you like to leave Red Technologies a review? Or your favorite coffee shop, Restaurant, or Beauty Shop? Here is a simple guide on how....example uses Red Technologies (hint hint):
1. Press this link https://www.facebook.com/pg/RedTechnologiesInc/reviews/
2. Or go to any business you want to review and find the 5 stars (see pic), Rate Accordingly.
3. A window will open for you to add comments. Feel free to leave a few quick comments on your experience with Red Technologies. Press DONE!
1. Press HERE: http://bit.ly/2nEDBMn OR Head to your Google Search Bar (https://www.google.com/) and Type in "Red Technologies Inc" (or business you want to review)
2. On the Right Hand side under the Business Profile press "Write a Review". (see pic below)
3. Rate with stars...add a few comments of your experience with Red Technologies....Hit "POST!"