It is important to follow-up and continue the networking chain in order to meet even more people as your network grows. Take three simple steps: 1) Set up the event or function on your calendar. 2) Show up and meet some new people. 3) Follow-up by requesting a one-on-one meeting.
Check out these many TwinWest Chamber opportunities, and you will be on your way!
- Attend our monthly Business Showcase at a member business (free)
- Check out our website for chamber and member events (www.twinwest.com)
- Attend ribbon cutting events (free)
- Mark your calendar for our Signature Events: Report to the Community, Gala, Golf Classic, Business Awards Luncheon, Talent Symposium, Wine Extravaganza, Economic Outlook Breakfast
- Visit the Power Partners and Results Drivers lead-generating groups
- Attend member-sponsored events (TwinWest website under Member & Community Events) – Women’s Progressive Luncheon, Twins Game and Happy Hour, Lawn Bowling Tournament, Crystal/New Hope Golf Tournament, Men’s Business Exchange Lunch, YPro Happy Hour, Women’s Luncheon, Cocktails for a Cause (coming this summer)
- Attend the Leadership Luncheon Series (Nov – Apr)
- Support pro-business legislation - Legislative Breakfast Series (Sept – May), Political Affairs Committee, Business Day at the Capitol, and business associations
- Find a committee that interest you (free)
- Become a Chamber Ambassador (free)
- Join the Executive Sounding Board for Executives and CEO’s of any size business