Director of New Member Relations
Vice President of Investor Relations
The TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Director of New Member Relations is responsible for the recruitment and retention of all small and mid-sized business members
The TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Director of New Member Relations plans and executes programs, practices and strategies to promote membership growth and increase membership retention levels
- Actively and effectively recruit new members in order to achieve monthly/yearly new member goals
- Track all communication with prospective, new and current members in database
- Promptly respond to all membership inquires
- Provide weekly updates to VP of Investor Relations on new member sales and retention efforts
- Accurately complete and submit Monthly Reports by due date
- Implement and effectively utilize a New Member Retention Strategy aimed at increasing retention rates
- Coordinate all aspects of Ribbon Cutting Celebrations
- Effectively coordinate, communicate and manage all aspects of TW Ambassador Program
- Assist in the development of cost effective sales and marketing materials
- Ensure that membership applications are correctly processed and all new members are on-boarded timely fashion
- Coordinate all aspects of Chamber 101 and Prospective Member Meetings
- Attend outside events to actively recruit and cultivate relationships with prospects
- Participate in required TwinWest events, projects and initiatives
- Attend staff meetings, trainings and retreats as scheduled
- Identify at-risk members and develop strategies and implement a plan to reduce loss of membership
- Proactively collaborate with co-workers and provide assistance and support when necessary
- Perform all other duties relating to the role and function of this position
- Employee is exposed to confidential information. Confidentiality is to be respected by the Director of New Member Relations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- This position requires the individual to be self-motivated and have the ability to manage and implement multiple priorities and projects.
- This position requires a strong attention to detail, negotiation and interpersonal skills, sound organizational abilities and excellent presentation skills - both written and verbal.
- To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, the Director of New Member Relations must possess a valid driver’s license, carry their own car insurance, be available for occasional early morning and evening meetings and events, be able to devote the occasional additional hours required to ensure the timely completion of all responsibilities related to this position, and be able to work under regular, moderate levels of stress.
- This person will bring to the job enthusiasm and desire to help reach the organization’s goal.
- Sales, customer service, public relations or volunteer management experience preferred
- Three to four years of experience in related field preferred
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a positive team player in all Chamber aspects
- Ability to set and achieve goals set forth and work effectively independently
- Experience with a CRM tool, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.