Being involved in the TwinWest Chamber Ambassadors Program offers you a unique opportunity. You will be able to meet with Chamber members on a professional basis while increasing membership engagement. Through your experience, you will gain numerous business connections and share a special fellowship with other members and business leaders.
Program Mission: It is the mission of the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and engagement by:
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities, benefits, and opportunities
- Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
- Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in Chamber programs
- Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
- Supporting members with purposeful interaction
- Staying well informed
- Being visible and approachable at events
- Being the voice of members to the Chamber
- Making connections to the Chamber
Identification: Name tags with a “Chamber Ambassador” ribbon will be provided to participants.
AMBASSADORS – PR Arm
•Ambassadors are considered the welcoming arm of the Chamber, and play an essential role in member communication and engagement. They are prestigious volunteers who are visible and approachable at ribbon cutting celebrations, Business Showcases, and other member functions.
•Meet local business people and build lasting relationships.
•At the events – wear your TwinWest Chamber Champion name tag, arrive 10 minutes prior to start, look for opportunities to connect members with one another.
•Ambassadors will be included on the Chamber website with photo, name, company name, and link to their organization’s website.