Top 3 Topics You Need to Know ...
1. Listen and learn how COVID-19 has impacted MN Manufacturing businesses. Featured panelists include Kevin Hogan, CEO, Diversified Plastics; Lee Anderson, Director of Global Issues Management & Public Affairs, General Mills; Greg Theis, Vice President of Liberty Packaging; and Steve Kalina, President & CEO, MN Precision Manufacturing Association. 7-10-2020
2. Wear A Mask.
- Masks keep us all safe. Remember, your mask helps stop your germs from infecting others.
- Please help keep people safe by wearing a mask.
- You might not know that you have COVID-19. People who aren’t showing any symptoms can still spread COVID-19.
3. Small Businesses and Communities Need Support
MORE COVID-19 Resources
"Thank you and the entire Twin West staff from us at Burl for your work in helping out the small business community and providing so many valuable resources to help us all navigate the challenging times. We appreciate it!!! Take care and be safe."
Brian Seiwert, Head Golf Professional, Burl Oaks Golf Club
In addition, please access Shannon Full, President & CEO, of the TwinWest Chamber's letter to the community and weekly Video Chat Series.
Learn more about TwinWest & Minneapolis Chamber #TooLocalToFail initiative. Business and trade associations, as well as owners and operators, from across the region have formed a coalition to work on issues that are affecting operations and employees. Together we are advocating for sensible policies and solutions that will support those that continue to do business, those that are having to adapt their business model, and those that have experienced mandatory closures. We are doing this at the federal, state and local levels.