Golden Valley Business CouncilName: Golden Valley Business CouncilDate: December 24, 2020Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CSTWebsite: http://www.twinwest.comEvent Description:
The Golden Valley Business Council (GVBC) has been created as inclusive business and civic leader group that invites people to share projects, events and topics of interest in an open format with a prepared agenda. This is in cooperation with the City of Golden Valley and the Golden Valley Rotary as a club supported community project.
Our mission statement: The Golden Valley Business Council is for business and civic leaders who want to have a voice and make an impact on local government and grassroots issues.
The GVBC is designed to capitalize on the experience of people who helped build and make Golden Valley what it is today and for the generations to come. We want to hear your thoughts about this and future projects that may benefit Golden Valley.
Topics may include but not limited to:
• City of Golden Valley and local school district updates
• Guest speakers and businesses serving the City of Golden Valley
• Spotlight on Business – local and surrounding communities
• Informational meeting or promotion of an upcoming event
• Net-Working event
• Golden Valley Rotary speakers and upcoming projects
There is no cost to attend this event.