Result Drivers "Guest Day"Name: Result Drivers "Guest Day"Date: September 7, 2017Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDTEvent Description:
Creating Trusted Partnerships that Empower Professionals to Grow Business by Educating and Serving Our Networks.
Result Drivers is a networking group that helps members exchange business leads. Non-competing TwinWest members meet weekly to develop professional networking relationships and exchange business referrals.
- "Guest Days" are held on the 1st Thursday of every month from 8am-9am at TwinWest. Guests are welcome to visit this group up to 3 times to see if it would be a good fit. Come prepared to share a 60 second commercial about your business, hand out business cards and meet other highly engaged professionals
- Registration is $120/year and is nonrefundable.
- A qualified business referral is the process of one Result Drivers member informing another Result Drivers member that he/she has been referred to a prospective client, and a follow up call or visit is expected by that prospective client.
- Participants must be TwinWest members in good standing. Group leaders are elected by the group and group is self-directed, making its own decisions on group participants.
- Result Drivers meet weekly at TwinWest. Members are expected to attend at least 18 of the 24 scheduled meetings.
For more information, contact TwinWest or the group President, Paul Bryan, Edward Jones, (952) 941-3078, firstname.lastname@example.org