The TwinWest Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present a Third Congressional District Debate between incumbent, Rep. Erik Paulsen (confirmed) and challenger, Dean Phillips (confirmed). The debate will be focused on federal issues important to the business community and moderated by KSTP's Chief Political Reporter, Tom Hauser and WCCO Radio Personality, Chad Hartman.
TwinWest is committed to creating a forum where business issues can be discussed respectfully, and both candidates can freely outline their priorities and policy positions. In order to facilitate a thoughtful, balanced debate, registered attendees are asked to carefully review and abide by a code of conduct (below).
Code of Conduct:
- Attendees or campaign personnel cannot wear and/or distribute campaign buttons, t-shirts, stickers or campaign literature.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring signs and/or physical displays into the auditorium.
- All questions have been prepared and vetted by a group of TwinWest Chamber members. Questions will be focused on business issues and we will not be accepting any questions from the audience.
- Refrain from applauding or in other ways demonstrating support or nonsupport for a candidate.
- Please silence all cell phones.
- Cell phones may not be used during the debate.
- There is to be no taping of the debate by audience members.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave.