Position: The Hutton House: Event Setup/Teardown Support
Medicine Lake, MN 55441
This candidate will assist with setting up the venue space as well as striking after the event is complete. This includes moving furniture, setting up tables, chairs and other items as needed. Assist Event Managers with event needs, setting up changes as requested. Demonstrate knowledge of basic tools and methods to set-up and strike various items including tables, chairs and stages.
Part-time, seasonal position, flexible and varied, late nights and weekends. Hours will vary. Opportunity for long term position.
- We are looking for individuals that are hardworking; a positive attitude and an outgoing personality are a plus.
- Work well under high stress and time constricting tasks.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and professionalism while onsite.
- Ability to work in uncontrolled temperatures. (Outdoors as well as indoors)
- Previous event set up experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time and may have to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.