Creating Trusted Partnerships that Empower Professionals to Grow Business by Educating and Serving Our Networks.
Result Drivers is a networking group that helps members exchange business leads. Non-competing TwinWest members meet to develop professional networking relationships and exchange business referrals.
- “Guest Days” are held on the 1st Thursday of every month from 8am-9am at TwinWest. Guests are welcome to visit this group up to 3 times to see if it would be a good fit. Come prepared to share a 60 second commercial about your business, hand out business cards and meet other highly engaged professionals
- Registration is $120/year and is nonrefundable.
- A qualified business referral is the process of one Result Drivers member informing another Result Drivers member that he/she has been referred to a prospective client, and a follow up call or visit is expected by that prospective client.
- Participants must be TwinWest members in good standing. Group leaders are elected by the group and group is self-directed, making its own decisions on group participants.
- Result Drivers meet twice monthly at TwinWest. Members are expected to attend at least 18 of the 24 scheduled meetings.
- For more information, contact TwinWest or the group President, Paul Bryan, Edward Jones, (952) 941-3078, firstname.lastname@example.org